We are now accepting manuscripts for novellas, novels, children's books, and collections of short stories. As far as the genre, we're primarily looking for fiction, horror, sci-fi, children's books, graphic novels, crime, true crime, mystery, and thrillers, also anything that is particularly unique or weird.
If you would like us to consider your submission, please send an email with the manuscript attached to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of your submission and a very brief description.
We are paying $500 per accepted manuscript for NON-EXCLUSIVE publishing rights... so basically, if we like your book we will pay you $500 for the rights to publish and sell it... and you continue to have the ability to publish it or sell it with ANYONE else. So got a manuscript or collection of short stories lying around? This is your opportunity to get paid for it and still have the ability to publish and sell with any other organization.
**Important - Please Read**
- Page length does not matter for the most part, we are simply interested in good stories. However, unless it is a children's book manuscript or graphic novel, we are generally looking for something that is over 80 pages.
- Again, you would be giving us NON-EXCUSIVE publishing rights. Your story could have also been published and sold before, and that is completely fine as long as another organization does not currently have exclusive rights.
By submitting your story/manuscript, you hereby agree to the following:
1. You are granting us full permission to print, edit, publish, sell, and create derivative works of your story physically and/or digitally in perpetuity. This cannot be revoked.
Why can we edit? We strive to keep each story and manuscript as unchanged as possible... but every now and again we'll have to tweak a few things because a touchy subject might be included that many of our readers would prefer to stay away from (for example, graphic depictions of sexual violence).
2. You maintain the full rights to your story, you are just letting us publish it. If your story/manuscript is selected, we will pay you $500.
3. You understand and agree that these books are monetized, and 100% of all revenue from the sale of these book and any stories contained within it will go to BabblePress.
4. All decisions revolving around how a story is edited or what art accompanies the story will be determined by BabblePress.
5. Please understand we cannot publish all stories/manuscripts that are submitted to us. If your story is selected, we will notify you via email.
Again, if you would like us to consider your submission, please send an email with the manuscript attached to email@example.com with the title of your submission and a very brief description.
We look forward to reading your submissions!